Next (and last of 2020) Teacher Training Cohort starts Nov. 5th. To join, apply to our Language Teacher position today!
We’re always looking for people passionate about language & culture to add to our TeamFLC!
See how you can join our mission below:
Why Be a Part of TeamFLC
- Live by our manifesto connecting people through language and building a language-learning community
- Grow, learn & advance with competitive pay
- Take part of our growing benefits package* (including health insurance, retirement plan, and vacation / sick time)
- Enjoy remote / virtual workspace and flexible schedule
- Take complimentary language courses
*Some of the benefits are contingent upon a full-time employment
Learn About FLC EDU: Teacher Training Program
Did you know? Only 58% of all institutions offer any kind of training to their language teachers. We’re proud to offer our own professionally developed FLC Teacher-Training Program.
All potential teachers will go through our innovative program which offers the following benefits:
- Become an expert in our second language acquisition and supportive community approach;
- Taught by highly qualified teacher-trainers who hold an MA or PhD and who have many years of L2 teaching experience;
- Practice and learn teaching skills through our FLC curated ‘Teacher Training Online’ course, followed by hands-on training modules, ‘mock’ demonstrations; observing / shadowing other teachers and practices in real teaching context;
- Gain essential knowledge of the principles of effective second language acquisition (L2) and teaching; and
- Develop a range of skills for teaching a foreign language to adult learners.